What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms?
As we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic together, you can count on us. We’re committed to keeping you informed and guiding you to the care you and your family need.
If you think you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 or are experiencing fever, cough or shortness of breath, start with our COVID-19 Symptom Checker or call 866-443-2584. Our symptom checker is the quickest way to find out what to do next, which could include a video visit.
We’re addressing video visit requests as quickly as possible and will contact you within 24 hours.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. Stay up to date about COVID-19 in our Resource Center.
I want to set up a video visit. What do I need to do?
Video visits are a way to get medical care with a video call. You can start a secure, private visit from the comfort of home – or wherever you happen to be – on a mobile device or a computer.
During your video call, one of our providers will evaluate your symptoms and tell you what to do next, so you can get back to being you.
How do I get started?
You can schedule a video visit in 4 easy steps.
Step 1: Get the mobile app
Download the LiveWell with Advocate Aurora Health app to access your MyAdvocateAurora account from your mobile device.
Step 2: Download ZOOM
- Download the ZOOM Cloud Meetings app (available on iOS and Android), which you’ll need for the video chat.
- Test your camera and microphone: https://zoom.us/test
See Zoom’s site for more information on testing your audio and video
Step 3: Sign up for a MyAdvocateAurora account
- From the LiveWell app, tap Sign up at the bottom of the screen.
- Follow the prompts to create an account.
Note: If you received an account activation email, click the link and follow the prompts.
Step 4: Begin your visit
- Sign in to the LiveWell app.
- Select +New from Appointments, then select Video Visit under appointment type.
- Select the state where you will be physically located at the time of the video visit.
- Pick a time for your video visit.
- Complete PreCheck-In.
- Meet with your provider over video chat.
I am experiencing technical issues. What do I do?
If you experience any issues with Zoom during your video visit, the Zoom help center is a good place to start with troubleshooting your issue. Here are some resources for commonly asked questions: