Executive Leadership Team
This is Vision.
Meet the leaders at the forefront of reimagining health and transforming the future of care.
Board of Directors
Our board of directors brings together key leadership from both Advocate Health Care and Aurora Health Care. The board oversees the strategic and financial decision for Advocate Aurora Health.
- Joanne Disch, PhD, RN, FAAN, Professor ad Honorem, University of Minnesota School of Nursing
- Michele Baker Richardson, JD, President and CEO, Higher Education Advocates, LLC
Community Board Members
- David Anderson, JD, Founder and CEO, Great Lakes Regional Center, LLC, and HCE INTL, LLC
- Joanne Bauer, Retired President, Kimberly-Clark Health Care
- Thomas Bolger, Retired President & CEO, Johnson Financial Group, Inc.
- Lynn Crump-Caine, Founder and CEO, Outsidein Consulting
- John Daniels, Jr., Chairman Emeritus, Quarles & Brady, LLP
- Mark Harris, Senior Counsel, Law Department, The Boeing Company
- Charles Harvey, Retired Chief Diversity Officer and Vice President of Community Affairs, Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Richard Jakle, CSP, Retired President and CEO, WRMN, WBIG, KSHP, The Radio Shopping Show, Colorado Broadcasting Company and a Las Vegas land company
- Jim Skogsbergh, President and CEO, Advocate Aurora Health, Inc., Ex Officio
- John Timmer, Retired Senior Vice President and Chief Credit Officer, First National Bank of Brookfield
- Nick Turkal, MD, President and CEO, Advocate Aurora Health, Inc., Ex Officio
- Richard Weiss, Retired Partner, Foley & Lardner, LLP