The Advocate Aurora Health visitor (“you”) acknowledges that the information contained in each of the documents you may access in the “Investor Relations” area is provided as of the date indicated on such document. Advocate Aurora Health has not undertaken to update any information contained in such documents, and their availability on this website does not create any implication that the information therein remains correct after its date or that there have been no changes in the information presented in any such document subsequent to its date. Advocate Aurora health has not undertaken, nor has it assumed any responsibility in any manner to periodically or otherwise update such information absent a legal obligation to do so.
Maintenance of any audited financial statement on this website is not intended as a republication of the information therein on any date subsequent to the date set forth on the audited financial statement. The information provided herein is done so for informational purposes only, and none of the information in this portion of the website is intended to be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities.
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to transparency in financial reporting and effective stewardship of the assets of Advocate Aurora Health according to its mission to promote and improve the quality and expand the scope and accessibility of affordable health care for the communities we serve. View our financial statements, quarterly reports and liquidity summaries below.
Quarterly Financial Information
Annual Financial Information
- Voluntary Notice of Remarketing Series 2008A-1 and 2008A-2 12/26/2019
- Voluntary Notice of Potential Debt Issuance and Refinancing 10/4/2019
- Notice of Amendment of Standby Bond Purchase Agreement 5/31/2019
- Voluntary Notice of Effectiveness of Second Amended and Restated Master Indenture 2/8/2019
- Notice of Rating Change 8/8/2018
- Notice of Rating Change – JPMorgan Chase Bank 6/25/2018
- Advocate Aurora Notice of Potential Refunding 6/5/2018
- Notice of Completion of Affiliation Transaction 4/2/2018
- Notice Regarding Availability of Financial Information 4/2/2018
Long term rating: AA
Short term rating: F1+
Fitch Ratings Report 10/30/2019
Moody’s Investors Service
Long term rating: Aa3
Moody’s Investor Service Report 10/29/2019
S&P Global Ratings
Long term rating: AA
Short term rating: A-1+
S&P Global Ratings Report 10/29/2019
Additional information can be accessed from the MSRB on its EMMA system found at http://emma.msrb.org.
Transforming the future of care requires visionary leadership. Get to know our executive leadership team and board of directors.
We realize you still might have questions. Let us know how we can help.